This series of interviews was conducted by Mark Carrigan for Social Theory Applied. It built on the Practice of Social Theory summer school, co-organised with Jana Bacevic, focusing on the challenges of doing social theory beyond the work with texts which are its most obvious manifestation.
- An interview with Douglas Porpora
- An interview with Linsey McGoey
- An interview with Matt Dawson
- An interview with Monika Krause
- An interview with Jana Bacevic
It is a series we might add to over time so please feel free to get in touch if you have ideas about people we should talk to.
You must be logged in to post a comment.